Friday, January 23, 2009

Can I Be Your Chauffeur? - Eddy Curry

Yes, I know I am behind on things lately. So if you didn't know yet, I am a chauffeur for Longhorn Limos here in Austin, Texas. So when the news came out last week about Eddy Curry being sued by his driver, I was pretty interested to read on. Now Longhorn Limos does have a few famous clients, like McG as I have written about already, but we have yet to hit it huge! Here's what I get from this story, Eddy Curry wanted to have a private driver, as he should. He decided to give his driver a good salary, a place to live and so on, despite the driver's criminal record. Now Eddy's driver is trying to take him for everything.

So according to the driver, Eddy Curry showed his cock and so on, on multiple occasions. Here is what the New York Times wrote:

As the former Knicks coach Isiah Thomas once said of Curry, in a statement that was intended as both compliment and criticism, “He’s a nice man.”

So when his former driver this week sued Curry, accusing him of sexual harassment and verbal abuse, the news sounded surreal to those who know Curry best.

“Nobody can picture anything like this happening,” said Quentin Richardson, a teammate of Curry’s, a longtime friend and fellow native of Chicago. “Anybody that knows him knows that those things are the complete opposite of his character.”

David Kuchinsky, Curry’s driver from 2005 to 2008, made a number of salacious allegations in his lawsuit, which was filed Monday in federal court. He accuses Curry of dropping his pants and making lewd remarks, of using racial and religious epithets, and, in one incident, of brandishing a gun. The suit seeks unspecified damages, in addition to a claim of $93,000 in unpaid wages and reimbursements.

The dispute will eventually be settled in a courtroom or at a negotiating table. But the conflict underscores how easily and how often his career has been thrown off track.


In my opinion, I think that the driver is lying. Even if all of this stuff did happen, maybe when Eddy was drunk or something, who cares! I would actually put up with that kind of behavior, and just do my job. I know that drivers are not supposed to be babysitters but in cases when your client is famous, you do have to make sure that they stay out of the papers, no matter what your personal feelings are towards them or not.

Eddy Curry, if you are listening, please give me a call. I will work for you, be better than David Kuchinsky, and trust me when I say that I would never file a lawsuit over something as petty as this stuff. I mean honestly, it is kind of hot, in a professional manner.

Also, in the picture above, the cute boy might of been Eddy Curry's trainer at one time, or could just be a fan.

About Boi In Austin

My Photo
Chad - Boi In Austin
Boi In Austin is 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed, gay guy. He grew up in San Antonio, Texas in a conservative household. Now lives in Austin, Texas with his other half.
View my complete profile
Boi Facebook profile

  © Boi In Austin brought to you by Chad

Back to TOP