Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Terminator: Salavation - May 22, 2009




The new Terminator addition is on it's way. Yes I know that it is a ways away, but the BUZZ is starting on it. Shall I mention that I recently had a conversation with McG himself. So here it is, in my spare time, I do chauffering for a limo company here in Austin, TX. McG came into Austin to attend Harry Knowles Birthday Butt-Numb-A-Thon, where McG made a small apperance to promote Terminator: Salvation and gave Harry some birthday gifts in hope for a good review, it happens in Hollywood all the time. I drove McG and the Warner Bros crew around Austin from their private jet and hotel.


As for what I learned about the movie that made me excited was this. Christian Bale is obviously the playing John Conner, but Christian is not just an actor in this movie, he is also taking a large part in making the movie, much like he did with Batman Begins and Dark Knight. This tells me that we should be just excited for Salavation as we were for Dark Knight and Begins.


McG has said that we should be excited, especially the die hard fans, because of the referenceing it does and the questions it answers for us. This movie has the support of James Cameron, and with that said, we should all support this movie and be extremly excited.


Check out the new trailer for the movie. Read up on it yourself. Make your own decision, but me, I am supporting it 100%. Get ready for Salvation! The End Begins!



Stay Tuned for more updates here! Oh and yes, McG did promise to stay in contact with me, we really got along great and had a blast!


About Boi In Austin

My Photo
Chad - Boi In Austin
Boi In Austin is 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed, gay guy. He grew up in San Antonio, Texas in a conservative household. Now lives in Austin, Texas with his other half.
View my complete profile
Boi Facebook profile

  © Boi In Austin brought to you by Chad

Back to TOP