Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Last Five Years - In Austin for a limited time!

So I wanted to post this as quick as I found out that "The Last Five Years" was in Austin right now. This is a wonderful musical by Jason Robert Brown. It's a newer musically, premiered in 2001, about a couple meeting, marrying, then divorcing. It is done so well, and simple, I have yet to meet someone who did not enjoy it. We have been following this musical for sometime now, since 2003, when we saw it in Laguna Beach, California. This was the first musical that Zack took me to and we enjoyed together. It has now been around 6 years since then. We loved it right off the bat and had to purchase the CD. Well...

I wanted to share with you that this wonderful musical is in the local area of Austin, Texas. It is showing January 10th at 8pm, 11th at 5pm, 14th - 17th at 8pm, and 18th at 5pm. Yesterday I looked up and found that it was only scheduled to be in Austin til the 18th of January. Today I am looking at them extending it, I guess they added three more shows, January 24th at 2pm and 10:30pm, and 25th at 8pm. If you get the chance please check it out. If your not in Austin, look up at your local theaters and see if maybe a local theater is showing it, or find the CD online!

If you are in Austin and are catching this blog soon enough, go to these links to see the show and purchase tickets!

Get Tickets here!

Austin Playhouse


Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! One of my favorite songs is "The Schmuel Song".
Please share whether you liked it or not. Give me a review!

About Boi In Austin

My Photo
Chad - Boi In Austin
Boi In Austin is 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed, gay guy. He grew up in San Antonio, Texas in a conservative household. Now lives in Austin, Texas with his other half.
View my complete profile
Boi Facebook profile

  © Boi In Austin brought to you by Chad

Back to TOP