Friday, January 23, 2009

Brad Pitt's movies will SUCK from here on!


So here it is, Brad Pitt is going to continue to make movies but will not be doing nude scenes anymore. Don't get me wrong, Brad is a good actor. I just have to say for all the women, and for all the guys (gay or straight), that Brad Pitt is such a beautiful guy to look at.

At one of the parties that we hosted in the past, we took a poll from the gay and straight guys, asking everyone if they would let Brad Pitt fuck them. Shockingly, the straight guys were more eager to say yes than the gay guys. A few of the straight guys, are somewhat homophobic, so for them to be saying something like this, without being drunk, was pretty impressive. My point is, Brad, everyone wants to see you naked.

I can understand that Brad doesn't want to have his kids ask about these nude pictures, or scenes that he did. In reality, I would have to say that there is plenty out there already that you will have to explain, why not continue on, why stop now?














About Boi In Austin

My Photo
Chad - Boi In Austin
Boi In Austin is 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed, gay guy. He grew up in San Antonio, Texas in a conservative household. Now lives in Austin, Texas with his other half.
View my complete profile
Boi Facebook profile

  © Boi In Austin brought to you by Chad

Back to TOP