Friday, August 25, 2006

It's Getting There

So I am proud to give you my first post, on day one of my blog. I am so excited that I am actually doing this! So here it is. Some of the things that I wanted to share with you some of my plans for the future. This actually should be very exciting for all parties.

Food- reviews of local restraunts to check out what makes Austin - Austin

Drinks- reviews of the local bars, mainly gay and gay friendly, some straight bars that are just fun to go to, like Pete's Dualing Piano Bar

The Scene- the gay scene, and nightlife in Austin

Party Time- Some cool events that are happening in Austin, if you weren't invited, well now you are.

Benefits - there are some cool benefits to be a part of .. one to highlight would be Hill Country Ride for AIDs..


News- the local news, the federal news, and every other type of news..

stuff like that... I have a lot of work to do...

You will notice that on the left-hand-side I have some links to other sites along with donations and so on. I have been spending all day setting up pages and accounts just so the function is there from the beginning. I am not expecting anyone to give me anything for this. In my eyes, I am just sharing feelings and your listening.
Well, I hope that soon I will be getting into the posting mood and get really active on here. Wish me luck and feel free to post as many comments as you want!

Thanks a bunch all for your continued support!

About Boi In Austin

My Photo
Chad - Boi In Austin
Boi In Austin is 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed, gay guy. He grew up in San Antonio, Texas in a conservative household. Now lives in Austin, Texas with his other half.
View my complete profile
Boi Facebook profile

  © Boi In Austin brought to you by Chad

Back to TOP