Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A movie for the Holiday's - "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" - Dec 25, 2008



So Gene Shalit gives a wonderful review on the Christmas release movie, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”.

This movie looks heartbreaking and wonderful for the holiday season. I think it will be similar to “Meet Joe Black” or maybe even “Titanic”, with a bit of “The Green Mile” with its magical story of love.

I hope I can make it to the theater with in the first few days that it is out, so I can get a fresh look at it, before someone bashs it and ruins it for me.

I would suggest you do the same, and have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas All!











About Boi In Austin

My Photo
Chad - Boi In Austin
Boi In Austin is 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed, gay guy. He grew up in San Antonio, Texas in a conservative household. Now lives in Austin, Texas with his other half.
View my complete profile
Boi Facebook profile

  © Boi In Austin brought to you by Chad

Back to TOP