Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Changing Things Up


Hey All,


That is right, I am back and I have new mission. Recently I learned about a movie reviewer named Harry Knowles, and his blogging site http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/. My goal is to create a better blog and more informational reviews about movies. This is my goal, question is can I do it. I think I can, even with my busy schedule.


Some of the niche things that I do want to bring to my blog though is hot boys and shirtless scenes.


I will try to watch different movies, as much as possible, and give the best review about it as much as I can. If you want me to check out a movie, feel free to email me what you want me to check out and review. May even help to donate a little so I can help me go and see it, but not necessary.


BTW, the picture I am including is Harry Knowles, so you can see what a big guy HJK is. Am I better looking? I know I know, this is not about who is cuter or hotter, but then again, it is Hollywood that we are getting into now.


Let me know what you think!


Chad, the Boi in Austin

About Boi In Austin

My Photo
Chad - Boi In Austin
Boi In Austin is 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed, gay guy. He grew up in San Antonio, Texas in a conservative household. Now lives in Austin, Texas with his other half.
View my complete profile
Boi Facebook profile

  © Boi In Austin brought to you by Chad

Back to TOP